*** Click Here to view our current calendar of events and open dates
The Bridge is for 7th-12th graders only
*** New 7th Graders may attend starting in the Fall 2019.
Students attending for the first time must bring a student I.D. or have parental consent upon registration.
Summer Hours Start on: 5/29/19
Friday Field Trips - Click Here to Register
4N Youth - Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm (Middle/High Schoolers meet separately)
Questions? Contact Curtis Shockey: email@example.com
To serve the Fremont County community by giving youth a fun, safe and high quality facility where caring staff can build relationships that develop into mentoring opportunities in character, talents, life skills & spiritual growth.
• Love the youth in our community with no-strings-attached and share the life transforming love of Jesus Christ through our actions and words.
• Develop true, caring relationships & mentorship between volunteer leaders and students.
• Be a long-term consistent fixture in the lives of teenagers that grow up in the community
• Maintain a reputation of excellence with parents, local businesses and the community as a whole.
• Be a source of unity, encouragement and a practical resource for local Churches and ministries that are currently serving the youth in the community.