“The Bridge” is a youth center in the heart of Cañon City. We believe that the youth of our city need a safe, fun and constructive environment where they can hang out and receive friendship and mentoring through caring, trained staff members.
*** Click Here to view our current calendar of events and open dates
Note to New Students/Parents:
- The Bridge is for 6th-12th graders only (Note: starting in June 2018, we will only be allowing 7th-12th graders)
- Students attending for the first time must bring a student I.D. or have parental consent upon registration.
Current Bridge Hours:
- FRIDAY HANGOUTS - Fridays 6:30-10pm (Free entry, food/drinks available for purchase)
Youth Organizations Meeting at the Bridge:
- TUESDAYS - WyldLife (Middle School) 6-8pm (every other Tuesday) Click Here for the Calendar
- WEDNESDAYS - 4N Youth Group (Middle School) 6:30-8pm
- THURSDAYS - 4N Youth Group (High School) 6:30-8pm
- To serve the community by giving youth a fun, safe and high quality facility to spend time after school and on Friday evenings.
- To build relationships with the youth that develop into mentoring opportunities in character, talents, life skills & spiritual growth.
- Maintain a high reputation with parents, guardians, local businesses and the city.
- Provide free services such as tutoring and workshops, free after school snacks & dinner.
- Be a central hub for other organizations that are currently serving the youth in the community.