*** Click Here to view our current calendar of events and open dates
Note to New Students/Parents:
- The Bridge is for 7th-12th graders only (students going into 7th grade in the fall may attend)
- Students attending for the first time must bring a student I.D. or have parental consent upon registration.
Current Bridge Hours:
- AFTERNOON HANGOUTS - Wednesdays/Fridays 2:00-5:00pm
Youth Organizations Meeting at the Bridge:
- 4N Youth & WyldLife will resume when school starts back up!
• To love the youth in our community with no-strings-attached and share the life transforming love of Christ through our actions and words.
• Give Jr. High & High Schoolers a fun, safe and high-quality facility where caring staff can build relationships that develop into mentoring opportunities in character, talents, life skills & spiritual growth.
• To be a long-term consistent fixture in the lives of teenagers that grow up in the community and maintain a reputation of excellence with parents, local businesses and the community as a whole.
• Be a source of unity, encouragement and a practical resource for local Churches and ministries that are currently serving the youth in the community.