*** Click Here to view our current calendar of events and open dates
Note to New Students/Parents:
- The Bridge is for 7th-12th graders only
- Students attending for the first time must bring a student I.D. or have parental consent upon registration.
Current Bridge Hours:
- Friday Night Hangouts - Fridays 6:30-10:00pm (View Calendar)
Other Bridge Meeting Times:
- 4N Youth (Jr. & High School) - Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm (Jr./Senior High Schoolers meet separately)
- Questions? Contact Curtis Shockey: email@example.com
- WyldLife (Jr. High) - Mondays 6:30-8:00pm (View Calendar)
- Questions? Contact Isaac Griffin: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To love the youth in our community with no-strings-attached and share the life transforming love of Christ through our actions and words.
• Give Jr. High & High Schoolers a fun, safe and high-quality facility where caring staff can build relationships that develop into mentoring opportunities in character, talents, life skills & spiritual growth.
• To be a long-term consistent fixture in the lives of teenagers that grow up in the community and maintain a reputation of excellence with parents, local businesses and the community as a whole.
• Be a source of unity, encouragement and a practical resource for local Churches and ministries that are currently serving the youth in the community.